• With 3.7 million square feet of retail space, there are 1,200 restaurants, shops and services in the PATH, generating roughly $1.7 billion in sales annually.
• More than 75 buildings are connected to the PATH. Six subway stations, three major department stores, nine hotels, and Toronto’s busiest transit hub – Union Station – are accessible through the PATH.
• The PATH provides links to some of Toronto’s most popular tourist and entertainment attractions, including the Hockey Hall of Fame, Roy Thomson Hall, the Scotiabank Arena and Toronto Eaton Centre. City Hall and Metro Hall are also connected through the PATH.
• It is possible to walk through the PATH from the waterfront to Downtown Yonge, and from the Entertainment District to Yonge St. all of which connect through Toronto’s world class Financial District.
• According to Guiness World Records, PATH is the largest underground shopping complex.